Become a member
- You will benefit from the LVA's promotion of Leura as a top
- Your business will be listed on this website and promoted on
the LVA Facebook page
- You will have the opportunity to provide news updates to the
- You will receive regular updates from the LVA President and
will be very welcome to attend the monthly committee meetings
- You will have the opportunity to network and meet other members
at Meetings and events
- You will be entitled to a stall at the Leura Village Fair &
Leura Harvest Festival at discounted rates
- LVA is a member of the NSW Business Chamber and so all LVA
members have direct access to the benefits of that association
Leura Village receives approximately 600,000 visitors per year and
is one of the most visited places in the country. We are on show to
the world and the village is loved for its originality, quirkiness
and differentiation from the typical city experience. Help us keep
it this way by joining the Leura Village Association.
For information, please email email@example.com.
Download membership form
Keeping Leura beautiful
The Leura Garden Force is a group of enthusiastic volunteers who work under the supervision of a horticulturalist to maintain the garden beds in Leura Mall and ensure that Leura keeps its reputation as the Garden Village.
No gardening experience is required, just a willingness to work and have some fun. Gardening sessions are usually early in the morning, twice a week and volunteers can commit to as much time as they can. Volunteers are required to pay $10 as membership of the LVA to cover insurance costs. For information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.